Excavator’s 123: Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site (Counting Books for Kids, Learning to Count Books, Goodnight Book) (Board book)
Search for Your Next Book
On Our Shelves Now
It's all in a day's work for the trucks of the bestselling Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site!
Fun and engaging way to learn numbers: From the author of the beloved international bestseller Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, comes Excavator's 1 2 3, a great way for preschoolers to learn numbers 1 through 10. Little construction fans will love watching Excavator and Dump Truck dig ONE foundation, lift THREE loads of sand, set FIVE pipes, and more until the project is done.
- The perfect book for kids to learn numbers in a fun and engaging way.
- Ideal for family and preschool story time.
- Created by Sherri Duskey Rinker author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site; and internationally recognized children's book author and illustrator Ethan Long.
A counting book for children ages 0-2 years – and their construction vehicle loving grown-ups – to read and enjoy any time of day.
- Kids will recognize their favorite truck characters like Excavator and Dump Truck
- Perfect family read aloud book
- An interactive way to learn numbers and counting through vibrant illustrations and easy to follow rhymes
- For toddlers and preschoolers who are non-readers and those beginning to work on number recognition and counting
About the Author
Ethan Long is an internationally recognized children's book author and illustrator with more than 70 titles to his credit, including Up, Tall, and High!, a Theodor Seuss Geisel Award winner. He is also the creator of the Emmy-nominated preschool series Tasty Time with ZeFronk. He lives in Orlando, Florida.
Sherri Duskey Rinker is the author of The 12 Sleighs of Christmas as well as the #1 New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site; Steam Train, Dream Train; and Mighty, Mighty Construction Site. She lives in St. Charles, Illinois.