ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Join us for the most unlikely, wimpiest tour you can imagine. What do you have to lose? It’s free! All ages welcome.
Our three story building situated in the heart of Plainville, MA is quite an unusual and interesting place. One of our most frequently asked questions is "What’s upstairs?" Due to consistently high demand, we've developed a comprehensive, behind-the-scenes tour.
Led by a bookstore staff member, we will cover an overview of our building's history, its current operations and of course, Jeff Kinney's Wimpy Kid studio. *Jeff Kinney will not be present. Tours will last approximately 30 minutes.
At the conclusion of the tour, we’d love to hear your feedback.
Would you like to see the inner workings of An Unlikely Story Bookstore & Cafe? Advance registration is required. Select your tour time HERE.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Tour rules, regulations and FAQ:
1. Advance registration is required. Please register ALL members of your party.
2. For every three children registered under the age of 16, one adult must be present.
3. Photography is permitted throughout the tour; videography is NOT.
4. Attendees are NOT permitted to touch artifacts inside the Wimpy Kid Studio.
5. Please arrive 10-15 minutes in advance of the tour's start time. Check in with the tour guide at the Greg Heffley statue located at the front of the bookstore. If your schedule changes and you or anyone in your party can no longer attend, please call the bookstore at (508) 699-0244.
6. Please direct any other questions to email@example.com.
7. Jeff Kinney will not be present. Please understand that we cannot accept any books or other memorabilia to be signed by Jeff. Autographed Wimpy Kid books will be available for purchase in the store.
8. Tour offerings are seasonal. If the spots have all been filled, check eventbrite in a few weeks (or a few months’) time.